Concerns and Complaints

It may be best to start with the person most closely concerned with the issue. For example, raise House matters with the Housemaster/Housemistress, who may be able to sort things out quickly, with the minimum of fuss. An alternative would be to address your concern through the Parents’ Liaison Group. However, you may prefer to take the matter to a member of school’s senior leadership. The Depute Head Teacher (Pastoral & Guidance) has particular responsibility of pupil welfare, and as the School’s Child Protection Coordinator is always available to see any pupil or parent who wishes to do so. To raise a concern or complaint with the Chair of Her Majesty’s Commissioners (HMC), this should be done through the School Business Manager, as Secretary to the Board of HMC.

Below gives contact details of Housemasters and Housemistresses, and the Senior Leadership Team, any of which will be happy to help. Our Complaints Policy can be found here. The QVS Formal Complaint Form can be found here: QVS Complaints Form.